Sunday, May 17, 2009

4- Wheeling with the Lunt's

4 Wheelin'
Mom and John ... With the grandkids in the back
Lovin' Every Minute!

Family Photo Time






Since we didn't get together for Mom on Mother's Day. We did it a week late in Fillmore at Marty and Cortney's house. We had a BarQ and then went 4 wheelin'. We had a great time. It was way fun getting together as a family. Joey and Rachel and the boys missed the ride. Tyrell had Baseball games. But they came down when we just got back. So will have to do it again. So they can go ridin'. Thanks family for a fun weekend! Love ya

4 comments:

Keisha said...

Looks fun! We sure missed out on a fun trip!Love ya!

The jarretts said...

Wow I love your blog! It is so cute! I need to get with it and do me one. It looks like fun! That was a fun day in Fillmore!

KK and Company said...

Hi Lori! I was excited to see that you are blogging! I'm trying to get my mom to start a blog, but she's not so good at the computer, so I'm not sure that will happen. ha ha... Thanks for posting all of those pics from Keisha's wedding. It's so hard to be so far away, so I was excited to see all the pics. It was beautiful!

Keisha said...

Hey!I would love to see all the pictures you took on your trip! Love ya